Tipperary Royal Helmet
The Royal 9500 is a sophisticated and traditional design created in a matte finish that meets the requirements of equestrians, in and out of the show ring. Constructed for the demands of equestrian sport, the Royal 9500 is a full coverage fit and a low profile design, featuring the Tipperary Retention System™ to ensure additional security and comfort. Finished in a stunning mark resistant matte shell with a traditional brim. Delivering unparalleled comfort and show worthy design, the sophisticated Royal offers all the technical features today’s equestrians desire.
- ASTM F1163-15 | SEI Certified
- Lightweight, high-density ABS shell provides for high impact resistance.
- Crush-resistant banding.
- EPS foam liner for impact energy reduction.
- 9 strategically located cooling vents that channel the air from front to back.
- The adjustable 5 point PU leather harness with patented Duratex™ buckle, offers a removable, comfort chin pad for a superior fit.
- The molded ABS outershell is created in a low profile, matte finish, coated
in a special material that is mark-resistant and easy to clean.
- Removeable, washable comfort liner.
We Also Recommend
FITS Thermamax TechTread 2 Winter Full Seat Breeches with 2 Cargo Pockets